Avalon Miner 1246
The AvalonMiner 1246 Pro comes with a hashrate of 90TH/s and a power consumption of 3420Watts.
Hashrate 90TH/s, -3%~+3%
Power Consumption 3420W, -5%~+5%@Wall-Plug
Power Efficiency 38J/TH, -5%~+8%@25℃
Cooling 4 x 12038 FANs
Operating Temperature -5℃~35℃
Net Dimensions 331mm x 195mm x 292mm
Net Weight 12.8kg
Gross Dimensions 442mm x 405mm x 306mm
Gross Weight 14.5kg
To make an order:
- Add units for purchase to cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Enter delivery address
Note- Included power cord will be compatible for country delivered to
- After pressing place order, you will be directed to our automated payment page with unique bitcoin payment address
- Send bitcoin to payment address. Order will be confirmed after 1 confirmation.
Due to fluctuations in Bitcoin prices, payment must be sent within 30 minutes of placing order. Place new order if payment page expires.
Only Bitcoin (BTC) is accepted for orders.
- 10-200 units = 10% discount
- 200-1000 units = 15% discount
- 1000+ Please contact sales team.
180 days Worry-free Warranty
Canaan warrants the purchased product(s) to be free of all defects in material, performance and workmanship for 180 days for products from the date of the delivery. This warranty extends to the original buyer (and each successive buyer within the warranty period). Within the period of this warranty, Canaan will repair or replace, free of charge, any part proven defective in material, performance or workmanship, but mining earnings will not be compensated. You can work with Canaan after sales engineers online to find out the faulty parts, then we can send you the replacement parts directly via the express companies. In this condition, Canaan will pay the shipping cost of the replacement units shipment. You can also choose to return the faulty machines to Canaan. In this condition, Buyers pay inbound shipping and we will pay the return shipping. Please note that we are not responsible for any loss caused by customs delays, losses or charges. This above warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services caused by any use other than normal use, or damage resulting from current surge, water damages, abuse, accidents, fire, flood, overclocking, unauthorized alterations, or improper installation or use with products not approved or instructed by the Seller. “Overclocking” means a manual increase of the CPU’s processing speed, and does not include turbo speeds initiated by the processor itself as designed by Avalon.
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
- Service calls to correct installation of the Covered Product, or to explain the usage of the product to the buyer.
- Repairs necessitated by use other than normal use.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, fire, flood, overclocking, unauthorized alterations, or improper installation or use with products not approved by Canaan.